Adriver Corporation values your privacy and the protection of your personal data and takes all reasonable precautions to ensure this.
Adriver Corporation - a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 6,946.95 euros, registered in the Versailles Trade and Companies Register under number 848 712 832, whose registered office is located at 6 Rue Louis Forest, 78430 Louveciennes - is the data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR"), for the collection and processing of personal data carried out on the websites accessible at the following addresses
1. Why do we process your data?
The Personal Data we collect directly from you may include:
- Identifying information: first name, last name, title, date of birth, position;
- Your contact details: postal address, email, telephone number;
The personal information you choose to provide to us on our sites will only be processed for the following purposes
On the basis of the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request:
- to respond to your requests for information (contact form),
- to analyse your needs and send you our quotes.
Based on the legal basis of our legitimate interest in offering you a quality and secure service, always in line with your expectations, to:
- to operate, improve and secure our services, by collecting information about how the service is reached and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data;
- to send you information about products or services that we think you should know about;
- to compile commercial and traffic statistics on our services;
- to establish the statistics of use of the service in order to develop new features.
Based on the legal basis of our regulatory obligations, regarding these (accounting obligations if any, etc.), to meet these, if any.
The compulsory nature of the information that you must provide is generally indicated at the time of collection of the Data on the corresponding forms by an asterisk.
2. To whom may your data be disclosed?
Adriver Corporation will only share your Personal Information with authorized and designated recipients in accordance with the applicable regulations and with the entities of the group it owns, consisting of Adriver and Mobads.
The personal information that you may provide may be consulted by the staff of these companies, the services in charge of control (security of information systems) and our subcontractors in the strict framework of the purposes that we have presented to you and will be bound by the same security and confidentiality obligations as Adriver Corporation.
We require all such third parties to apply, at a minimum, the basic security rules defined by the CNIL in terms of administrative, technical and organisational aspects in order to protect your shared data from unlawful disclosure, use, modification and destruction.
We have therefore rigorously selected our subcontractors according to the security of the hosting they provide (at the level of the strictest standards) and have signed strict security clauses with them, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Your data may therefore be transmitted to the following subcontractors:
- OVH, which handles the hosting of our sites;
- and Hubspot for the data collected by our various forms.
The personal information you may provide us may also be communicated in response to legal or administrative proceedings of any kind or to law enforcement measures requested by the competent authorities.
3. How long will your data be kept?
Your data is kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above and in compliance with the legislation in force.
In particular, if you are a customer of our company, we keep your personal data for the time necessary to follow up on your relationship with us, i.e. three years from our last contact.
However, data that is required to establish proof of a right or contract, or that must be kept in order to comply with a legal obligation, will be kept for the period provided for by the law in force.
Connection data (IP address, date and time of connection, pages consulted) are kept for a maximum period of 6 months.
At the end of these periods, they are then archived, anonymised or deleted in accordance with our archiving policy.
4. Transfer of data outside the European Union
We are committed to respecting the legal framework laid down by the GDPR with regard to the transfer of data outside the European Union.
When the entity receiving a flow of personal data is located outside the European Union, or in a country that does not have an adequate level of protection within the meaning of the Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, these transfers of personal data are carried out on the basis of the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission and/or any other legal basis that complies with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, constituting "appropriate safeguards" within the meaning of the GDPR.
In particular, as far as Hubspot and its possible subcontractors are concerned, transfers to the USA are governed by the European Commission's standard contractual clauses.
5. Use of social networks with which you have an account
In order to provide you with the most complete service, we offer you the means of easily sharing the pages you look at your favourite social networks. The use of buttons allowing access to social networks may lead to the collection and exchange of certain data between social networks and the Adriver sites.
Our site uses "plug-ins" or social modules on its various pages ("share" buttons on third-party social networks). When you visit a page on our site containing such social plug-ins, a connection is automatically established with the servers of the social networks, which may then be informed that you have accessed the corresponding page on our site. If you wish to limit the information published or known by these social networks about your actions on Adriver Corporation websites, we recommend that you log out of your social networks before visiting our site.
In order to protect your privacy, however, we have limited the information that is automatically transmitted through them.
In this context:
- Adriver Corporation only collects the fact that you have logged into the social network in question;
Adriver Corporation is not responsible for the use that is made of your data by these social networks on their own behalf.
Finally, we inform you that the information you provide to the various social networks under the above conditions may be transmitted to and processed by these companies via their servers located in several countries around the world, including the United States, in accordance with their own privacy policies, which you can find at the following links and which we invite you to read,
- For LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- For Twitter: https://twitter.com/fr/privacy
- For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/325807937506242
- For Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
We constantly strive to protect your Personal Data. From the moment we receive your data and throughout its life cycle, we apply strict procedures and security measures to ensure its availability, integrity and to prevent unauthorised access.
7. What are your rights?
In accordance with Article 13 and Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, Adriver Corporation reminds you that:
- you can access and obtain a copy of the personal data we collect and process about you;
- you can request that your information be rectified, updated or corrected;
- you can request the deletion of your personal data;
- you can request the restriction of the processing of your information;
- you can object to the processing of your data, for a legitimate reason;
- you can withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time, insofar as the processing is based on consent (this concerns the processing of cookies);
- In accordance with French law, Adriver Corporation gives you the opportunity to decide in advance what happens to your data after your death. Please inform us if you need to do so at one of our contact points.
- You may lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL);
- Any rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing carried out at your request will be communicated by Adriver Corporation to each recipient to whom your personal data may have been transmitted in accordance with this information, unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate effort.
In the event that your data is inaccurate or out of date, you may inform Adriver Corporation so that corrections and/or updating can be made.
8. How can I exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights, you may contact Adriver Corporation by email: email@example.com
To protect your privacy and security, we will ask you to provide proof of your identity.
Adriver Corporation may update this Data Protection Policy at any time to adapt it to new practices and service offers. In this case, the date of the update of the Data Protection Policy will be updated and will indicate the day on which the changes were made. If Adriver Corporation makes changes that it considers important, you will be notified by means of a notice on our websites.
10. Links to third-party sites
While browsing our websites, you may see content that includes links to third party applications and websites.
We invite you to consult the applicable privacy and cookie policies of these applications and websites for information regarding their procedures for protecting Personal Data.
For example, for the Welcometothejungle site to which we refer you in connection with our recruitment activities, you can find the applicable policy at this address:https://www.welcometothejungle.com/en/pages/privacy-policy
You are informed that, during your visits to our websites, cookies may be installed on your browser software to enable you to navigate optimally. Cookies are data stored in the Internet user's terminal equipment. They are used by our sites to send information to the Internet user's browser, and allow this browser to send information back to the site of origin (for example, a session identifier, the choice of language or a date). Other types of cookies, such as pixel tags, may also be used.
To find out more and to object to the placement of cookies by third party services, please visit the following link :https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en